Introducing Fabritual, a brand committed to sustainability and ethical practices in the world of home decor. Our passion lies in creating exquisite fabrics that not only elevate your living space but also leave a minimal ecological footprint.
Our collection features block-printed fabrics meticulously crafted on pure linen, thick linen, off-white linen, viscose white linen, and thick cotton duck canvas. These premium fabrics are carefully selected to ensure durability, comfort, and a touch of luxury in every piece.
At Fabritual, we believe in the power of artistry, and our artisans masterfully hand-carve intricate block prints that bring a unique charm to your home decor. Each design tells a story, reflecting the rich cultural heritage and traditional craftsmanship.
But our dedication to sustainability goes beyond aesthetics. We prioritize eco-friendly materials and processes, utilizing natural dyes and organic fibers whenever possible. By reducing our environmental impact, we strive to contribute to a greener future while maintaining the highest standards of quality and style.
By choosing Fabritual, you not only add beauty and elegance to your home but also support a brand that values sustainability and ethical production. Join us in celebrating the art of block print and indulge in the luxury of our premium fabrics, knowing that you are making a conscious choice for the planet.
Absolutely! Sustainability is at the core of Fabritual's ethos, and we are proud to incorporate several additional sustainability points into our brand:
1. Eco-friendly Practices: We prioritize eco-friendly manufacturing processes, aiming to minimize waste, energy consumption, and carbon emissions throughout our production chain. We continually seek innovative ways to reduce our environmental impact and improve our sustainability practices.
2. Ethical Sourcing: We place great emphasis on sourcing materials responsibly. Our fabrics are sourced from trusted suppliers who adhere to fair trade practices and maintain high ethical standards. We prioritize working with artisans and communities that uphold fair wages and safe working conditions.
3. Natural and Non-toxic Dyes: We utilize natural and non-toxic dyes in our block printing process, avoiding harmful chemicals that can pollute waterways and harm both the environment and human health. These dyes are derived from plant-based sources, ensuring a safer and more sustainable coloring process.
4. Long-lasting Durability: We craft our fabrics to be durable and long-lasting, designed to withstand the test of time. By creating high-quality products, we encourage a shift away from disposable and fast-fashion trends, promoting a more sustainable and conscious approach to home decor.
5. Recycling and Upcycling: We actively explore opportunities for recycling and upcycling within our production process. Scraps and leftover materials are repurposed or recycled whenever possible, reducing waste and minimizing our environmental footprint.
6. Transparent Supply Chain: We believe in transparency and traceability. We maintain an open dialogue with our suppliers and partners, ensuring that our entire supply chain aligns with our sustainability values. By doing so, we can provide our customers with peace of mind, knowing that their purchases are ethically sourced and produced.
With these additional sustainability points, Fabritual continues to pave the way towards a more sustainable and conscious future, offering you the opportunity to adorn your home with beautifully crafted, eco-friendly fabrics that tell a story of art, ethics, and environmental stewardship.
“Sustainability Is About Future”
Sustainability is crucial for the long-term success and survival of any business, including Fabritual. As a brand that sells hand-made printed block print fabrics such as linen, thick cotton, thick linen, off-white linen, pre-drip, and more, Fabritual must consider the environmental impact of its production processes, materials sourcing, and waste management. By prioritizing sustainability, Fabritual can reduce its carbon footprint, conserve natural resources, and minimize pollution. Additionally, consumers are increasingly demanding eco-friendly products, and companies that prioritize sustainability are more likely to attract and retain customers. Therefore, adopting sustainable practices not only benefits the environment but also the business itself.
A More Sanitary Method
Fabritual's eco-friendly pigment printing process requires minimal water usage, setting it apart as an environmentally conscious option in the textile printing industry. By mixing our pigment inks from 4-8 basic colors during the printing process, there is no need for pre-mixing of colors as with screen printing.
We carefully choose top-notch fabrics, inks, and dyes to guarantee product safety. Our wallcoverings exclusively feature water-based latex inks, while fabrics without flame-retardant treatments are favored. We conduct tests on our fabrics to ensure they are free from harmful substances like formaldehyde and lead."
Organic and Earth-Friendly Fabrics
Organic and earth-friendly fabrics refer to textiles that are made from natural fibers, such as cotton, linen, duck canvas, thick linen, and off white linen, that have been grown and processed using sustainable and eco-friendly methods. These fabrics are free from synthetic chemicals, pesticides, and fertilizers that are typically used in conventional textile production, which can be harmful to the environment and human health. Organic and earth-friendly fabrics are often certified by third-party organizations to ensure their authenticity and sustainability. These fabrics are becoming increasingly popular as more consumers prioritize sustainability and environmental responsibility in their purchasing decisions.
Recycling and Reusing
Recycling and reusing in the fabric sector are crucial steps towards achieving sustainability goals. When it comes to fabrics, recycling involves turning old or unwanted textiles into new products, while reusing involves finding new uses for fabrics that might otherwise be thrown away. Returned Marketplace fabric can be bought from an employee shop, where artists still receive their commissions. Local artists and makers in the Fabritual community can obtain unprinted fabric remnants.
Fabritual endeavors to minimize its ecological footprint by implementing sustainable practices across its operations, such as recycling and composting in the office and utilizing recycled-content paper for printing packing slips.